Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Maternity Leave-1st 6 weeks of Kaelyn's life

Maternity leave was amazing and WAY TO SHORT! There are no words that can explain waking up every morning to a healthy child, I remember I would just sit there on the couch or in the bed and stare at her for hours. At first the only thing I could say and think was "she is mine". It was almost like I could not grasp that I was a mom, and don't think I fully have. When I try to think about everything it holds it is too overwhelming. So needless to say I just took one day at a time.
(We had many Sleeping moments)


(Many awake moments)


(Losing her umbilical cord)


(First bath time, which she loved)


(Until she had to get out and get dried off)


(Hanging out with Aunt KK doing Payroll)


(Hanging out with G-Pa at work)


(& Finally liking "Every" Part of Bath Time)

No comments:

Post a Comment